Are you looking for more information or a referral to other community services available in Ontario?
211 Ontario is a free service that offers reliable information on community services. To access this information, you can dial 211 on your phone or you can also search for services using their website: www.211ontario.ca.
211 Ontario has access to over 56,000 community agencies that can provide information on the following topics:
- Abuse (including sexual assault)
- Child and family services
- Consumer protection and complaints
- Emergency and crisis services
- Employment, education and training
- Financial assistance
- Food and clothing
- General community services
- Government officials
- Legal issues
At Good Learning Anywhere, you can feel confident that our online mentors will also help you find any additional information and/or services you might be looking for.